Saturday, June 18, 2011

American Girl LA March 2011

Have you ever been to an American Girl Place? Well, I went to my first one at the end of March!
I Manged To take some Pictures!
Cute display

Some Outfits displayed

The new tennis outfit

I thought she looked so cute!

A party scene that was so cute!

Army 1

Army 2

Ms. Kanani

Molly & Emily

More Molly & Emily

Exclusives

For My cousin

The Violin!

GOTY boxes

Kit`s oven

 I thought Ruthie looked bored

Some cute displays 

Going up the stairs 

Mini Dolls

Miss Rebecca Rubin

So cute!

All of Miss Molly`s Stuff

Kanani

Kanani

The lights in the Cafe



Cara


Is anyone going to an AGP this summer ? I am Going To the Seattle opening weekend!

~Olivia



1 comment:

Emma said...

I love the LA AG place! I've been there before and it was great! :D

~*Emma*~