Saturday, June 18, 2011

My American Girl: 30 Follower Celebration

Hi! I really Love My American Girl! It`s a great blog! Emma just got

  1. Which do you like better; Apple or Cherry pie?
Cherry!
  
2. What is your favorite thing to do over summer break?
EVERYTHING!  3. How many dolls (not only AG, any kind) do you own?
AG: One named Cara (MAG 28).   


4. Have you ever been to any of the American Girl Places or are you going to one over the summer?
I have been to AGP LA and I am going to the Grand opening of  AGP Seattle, then I am going a again to  AGP Seattle in August .
  
5. Do you have any hobbies or things you like to do?
Well, I love lots of  things but, My newest hobby is sewing!  


6. What's your favorite TV show and/or movie?
I love the Movie Alice in Wonderland (2010)! It's my favorite movie ever! 

 7. What is your favorite color?
PINK.  Then Orange, blue and Green!
  
8.What do you like about this blog and/or why did you follow it?
I like this blog because the posts and blog is well put together. 





~ Olivia  







2 comments:

Emma said...

Cool! I love your answers! Thanks for joining the celebration!

~*Emma*~

Olivia said...

Your Welcome!